All trademarks, logos, pictures referenced are property of their respective holders and are used for identification purposes only.
• It takes about a gallon of oil to make a new laser cartridge.
• Almost 8 cartridges are thrown away per second in the United States alone!
• Every remanufactured laser cartridge saves nearly 2.5 pounds of metal & plastic
waste from being deposited in landfills.
• A laser cartridge thrown into landfill can take up to 450 years to decompose.
• 70 % of used printer cartridges throughout the world are currently being thrown
• In one year, if the world’s discarded cartridges were stacked end-to-end; they
would circle the earth over three times.
Most printer cartridges can be Refilled Recycled or Remanufactured.
By bringing your used cartridges to Cartridge Refill, you can help protect our environment,
and save substantially compared to the cost of a new cartridge!